Landed on testicle. Started severe pain in stomach and swelling in testis. How to get relief?

Hi I landed on my left testicle and now my stomach has a severe sharp pain and my testi is really swollen.
Posted Thu, 18 Oct 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 36 minutes later

The testicles swelling could probably be due to bleeding in the scrotum.The pain in the abdomen is referred pain the nerves supplying the testicles also supply the lower abdomen.Hence, you feel pain XXXXXX inside the abdomen.

Do visit the ER as soon as possible.An Ultrasound of the scrotum has to be done to assess the severity of the injury.Meanwhile keep a cloth dipped in cold water wrapped around the scrotum

Wish you good health.