Is white discharge with red mark after protected sex a sign of pregnancy?

Hi, I am 29 . I had my last period on 13th of December. I had protected sex on 21 st and 22nd dec and the condom did not break. So I was not worried. I saw lil red mark with white discharge on 26 th and 28th.(small line line of thing) when I go to toilet. I am experiencing very light cramps also ( as if my period is about to come but in a small scale). I remember i notice this linings before also one or twice in between periods. But since i had sex 3.4 days before I am worried. Also I read from forum that I cant nt take a test before my period which is not due before 2 weeks. So thought of checking is is possible to get pregnant with protection on also or is it just ovulation. I might be just worried. I am not ready for child so wanted to explore all possible options. Thanks,
Posted Wed, 22 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: do urine pregnancy test after due date Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! It seems you are not pregnant but bcause there is high failure rate with the condom due to missed leakage, tear or poor holding, it is better that you get a urine pregnancy test done to rule out the pregnancy. Good time for the test is after one week of the expected period due date. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
Follow-up: Is white discharge with red mark after protected sex a sign of pregnancy? 31 hours later
Hi, Thanks for the reply. My period is due next 13th. So I need to test after 3 weeks. Mean time, Is there anything I can do? I keep on seeing little bloods from last 3 days. Sometimes i feel like i am getting my period. Not sure if its possible to get after 2 weeks only. Thanks
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 24 hours later
Brief Answer: Spotting can be due to local injury Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Welcome back. Little spotting can be due to local vaginal injury & will resolve by itself. However to rule out pregnancy you can undergo serum Beta-HCG test after 2 weeks that is most sensitive & confirmatory test to detect pregnancy. I hope your query has been answered. Regards,
Follow-up: Is white discharge with red mark after protected sex a sign of pregnancy? 18 hours later
Thanks Doc for the feedback. I think the spotting is subsided now. However I will take the test after two weeks. Could you please let me know the test you suggested above , is ita blood test or a home pregnancy kit test. Thanks Much!!!!
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 11 hours later
Brief Answer: It is a blood test Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome back. I am glad to know that your spotting has resolved. Serum beta HCG is a blood test for that you would have to approach some laboratory Thank you