Is there any way to increase the height naturally at 27 years of age?

Hi Doctor, I am 27 years of age, and currently my height is 5.3. i want to know if there is any way to increase the height naturally???? i know this is very silly but id still prefer to know.
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 35 minutes later
Brief Answer: No more growth Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query The maximum age for growth in height for males is 21 years of age, after this age the growing ends of the bones gets fused so that no more growth can occur. Since you are 27 you cannot grow anymore in height. Please do not fall for false claims by popular advertisements shown in the media. Before 21 years of age we usually advice patients to engage is sports and cardiovascular exercises like swimming and cycling. Severely stunted growth can also be improved with certain growth hormone injections before the age of 21, these too have limited use. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me. I wish you good health Regards