Is there any risk for HIV or Hepatitis C inspite of fingering and fisting into anus?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
A man did fingering with 2-3 fingers inside my anus. He also tried to insert his fist inside my anus. All this was done using gloves and lube. There were no other sexual activities before or after the fisting of my anus. Was there any risk for HIV or Hepatitis C? tHANKS
Posted Fri, 21 Mar 2014 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 4 hours later
Brief Answer: No exchange of body fluids, norisk for HIV, Hepati Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to HCM. Thanks for posting your query. Fingering and fisting into anus have no chance for any exchange of body fluids. That too with a gloved hand, has no risk for HIV or Hepatitis. There is a chance for laceration or injury to rectal or anal wall. But there is no chance for any infectious body fluids likely to come in contact with the injured wall or bleeding points,if any. So the risk for HIV and Hepatitis Band C is almost nil. So nothing to worry. Dr S.Murugan