Is there any problem to continue anabolic steroid cycle of test e 500mg and 400mg of deca?

is there any concern to continuing my anabolic steroid cycle of 500mg test e & 400mg of deca per week now ive been told I will need to take azathioprine for my Colitis....

Just wondered is they would affect the azathioprine..
Posted Tue, 21 Aug 2012 in Chron's Disease
Answered by Dr. Neelam Ashish Vanjari 37 minutes later

Thanks for writing in.

Anabolic steroids are immunosuppressive as well as azathioprine given for crohn's disease.

As both are immunosuppressive, these drugs will potentiate each others action. But as immune system is suppressed; chances of infection are high, along with osteoporosis, or weakening of the bones.

I would recommend you to consult your treating physician and explain him/her regarding doses of steroids you are taking.

I hope I have answered your query. In case of other doubt, I shall be happy to help you.
Best regards,
Dr. Neelam.