Ask a Homeopath   »  

Is there any homoeopathic medicine to increase the height?

hi doctor... my name is XXX . I would like to know the homeopathic medicine/s for increasing my height without any side effects... my age is 30. Also do mention what are the dosages and the time period for which i should take them. thank you
Posted Wed, 27 Nov 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 46 hours later
Brief Answer: No medicine for height Detailed Answer: Hi, There is no medicine to increase height at the age of 30. You can do bar exercise and healthy foods to maintain a normal health. If you have read or heard about medicine capable of increasing height at 30 years, they are false claims. Do not fall prey to those false advertisements. Hope this helps. Thank you