Is there any chance of getting HIV through unprotected fellatio and cunnilingus?

Question
Friday night I was mildly drunk and hooked up with a girl I did not know. We made out, I fingered her, and unprotected fellatio and cunnilingus were performed. At first when fingering her I did not notice any blood, nor did I during the brief cunnilingus. However when we were close to finished I was fingering her and then noticed blood on my hand from her. Do I run any risk of contracting HIV? I remember having a small cut on my lip last week but think it was (hopefully) healed by the encounter.
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Yes, with the exposure as explained above, you do run a risk of HIV and other Sexually transmitted diseases. Not only blood the body fluids also can be the source of infections including HIV. Do get yourself tested for the same. Consult a sexual disease specialist who can order the tests needed. Wish you good health. regards,