Is there a procedure to remove and lift the skin on the parietal ridge area of the head?
User rating for this question
is there a procedure to remove and lift the skin on the parietal ridge area of the head?
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to Healthcare Magic!Plastic surgeons do Flap rotation surgery and filling of fat to provide local lifting job.The skin can be make by skin grafting or zplasty technique.I hope the answer would be helpful for you.
People also viewed
- Can i give my son piriton with amoxycillin
- Amoxicillin smelly poop
- Amp energy drinks increase heartrates
- Coricidin and amoxxacillin
- Parietal parafalcine
- Parietal arthritis
- Pariet tablets
- Parietal area of head
- High sugar low white blood cells
- Sharp sudden pain in parietal region head
- H plori white blood cell
- Does weed kill your red blood cells
- Smoking and low white blood cell
- Low white blood cell in renal transplant
- Safe to take amoxicillion with benedryl