Is there a procedure to remove and lift the skin on the parietal ridge area of the head?
User rating for this question
is there a procedure to remove and lift the skin on the parietal ridge area of the head?
Posted Sun, 14 Apr 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to Healthcare Magic!Plastic surgeons do Flap rotation surgery and filling of fat to provide local lifting job.The skin can be make by skin grafting or zplasty technique.I hope the answer would be helpful for you.
People also viewed
- Final days of kidney failure
- Pins and needles in hands when i wake up
- Oxycontin vs dilaudid for pain
- Dilaudid in a pain pump
- Pins and needles in hands and ringing in my head
- How to reverse eye dilation
- Parietal parafalcine
- Parietal arthritis
- Pariet tablets
- Parietal area of head
- What does it mean when your hand shakes uncontrollably
- Hand shivering while writing medical term
- Sharp sudden pain in parietal region head
- Pulsating vein right hand side of neck
- Losartan hctz vs diovan hct