Is there a possibility of getting HIV through orovaginal sex?

I had protected sex in nov 2010 however the only exposure was when i indulged in oral. I did a test in XXXXXXX 2011 and it was hiv negative. I did it because i fell ill and it was diagonized as bronchitis allergic to orange and moment i stopped orange i was normal. During the Hiv testing i was under medication due to aforementioned reason, my question is should i get checked once again.Are the results shown in XXXXXXX conclusive?
Posted Sat, 24 Nov 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
There is a possibility of getting HIV thorough orovaginal sex.
Your test in XXXXXXX was after more than three months and it was negative so you can be comfortable that you are not infected with HIV.
The treatment you were taking at that time would not interfere in results.
In today's time you should have been cautious beforehand rather than being anxious after exposure.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!