Is there a health risk if there is chest tightness and dry cough after spraying fungicide spray?

Hi there, I was cleaning my bathroom out as our flooring was stain damaged and so we removed the XXXXXXX flooring a found lots of mould. The room is not well ventilated and has no windows. I used lots of bleach and then sprayed a fungicide mould killer down and cleaned with that. I wore a mask but it was loosely fitted. My chest feels a little tight, like when you have been for a long run and you have that slight burning feeling (not painful) when you expand your chest. The very back of my throat feels a little raspy and I have a slight dry cough. This was about 7 hours ago. Is there anything I need to worry about, will this get worse overnight as I go to bed. Anything I should do?
Posted Sun, 19 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 3 hours later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. Relax,there is nothing to worry. I suggest you to sleep in well ventilated room and there should be no irritant like smoke there. Drink some warm fluid as it will be soothing to your throat. In case cough or breathlessness persist after couple of days get yourself examined by doctor. Hope I have answered your query,let me know if you have any further question. Wishing you good health. God bless...