Is the level of erythrocyte sedimentation rate at 29mm/hr normal for a 7-week pregnancy?

May 2013
hi! is the level of erythrocyte sedimentation rate at 29mm/hr normal for a 7-week pregnancy? will it result in complications in pregnancy later on? my haemoglobin level is 11.7 g/dl, hematokrit is 36% and Fibrinogen is 363 mg/dl. The result of all other indicators is normal.
Posted Sun, 21 Oct 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 24 minutes later

The normal levels of different factors during first trimester are:
ESR(erythrocyte sedimentation rate) - 4 to 57mm/hr.
Reference: WWW.WWWW.WW
Hemoglobin - 11.5 to 15g/dl.
Hematokrit - 32 to 36.5
Fibrinogen - 170 to 470mg/dl.
Reference: WWW.WWWW.WW
So according to these all your test reports are normal and no need to worry.
Regular antenatal checkups are needed.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.