Is the compositions for nalcon and falcon same?

I have been going through a rough time in my marriage and have turned to alcohol. Once before, I ordered nalcon 50 over the internet, but now when I search for it, my search is turned to falcon 50 and I get pictures of a fighter jet. I would appreciate help getting nalcon 50 if at all possible. Thanks, XXXXXX
Posted Tue, 16 Apr 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 4 hours later

Appreciate seeking assistance here.

I guess you are talking about Naltrexone, a drug used in Alcohol dependence. The dose of Nalcon 50 matches to the dose of 'Naltrexone' given for alcoholics.

If I am not interfering with your freedom of taking decisions I would highly recommend you to XXXXXXX a local physician and get Naltrexone prescribed which is available as 'ReVia', 'Vivitrol' now. This is because it needs a proper eye on the person who takes it and only the nearby doctor can keep a watch on liver function. It has narrow safety zone.

Hope you consider my advice. All the very best and I pray that you come out easily out of these rough patch of relationship. I suggest you seek the help from a counselor as well. It is worth it than depending on Naltrexone.