Is taking IMOL plus safe when breastfeeding?

HI, I am a breatfeeding mother. Took IMOL plus. I get swelling in eyes. Is it harmful to my baby? what is the solution
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: nothing happens to your baby.. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic, IMOL plus is a pain killer combination of Paracetamol+ ibuprofen. You haven't mentioned about any itching or red bumps along with swelling of your eyes.If it is so..its due to allergy by the tablet. Nothing happens to your baby, because it is secreted in very minimal amount in breast milk. More over its a commonly prescribed anti-pyretic combination for kids too. Regards, Dr XXXXXXX
Follow-up: Is taking IMOL plus safe when breastfeeding? 5 minutes later
Thanks Doctor. We were concerned about the baby. Hope it excreted through urine.
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: yaa.. no issues Detailed Answer: welcome back, No need to worry about your baby. if you have any doubts, you can get back to me.. regards, Dr XXXXXXX