Is taking IMOL plus safe when breastfeeding?
User rating for this question
HI, I am a breatfeeding mother. Took IMOL plus. I get swelling in eyes. Is it harmful to my baby? what is the solution
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: nothing happens to your baby.. Detailed Answer: Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic, IMOL plus is a pain killer combination of Paracetamol+ ibuprofen. You haven't mentioned about any itching or red bumps along with swelling of your eyes.If it is so..its due to allergy by the tablet. Nothing happens to your baby, because it is secreted in very minimal amount in breast milk. More over its a commonly prescribed anti-pyretic combination for kids too. Regards, Dr XXXXXXX
Follow-up: Is taking IMOL plus safe when breastfeeding? 5 minutes later
Thanks Doctor. We were concerned about the baby. Hope it excreted through urine.
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 40 minutes later
Brief Answer: yaa.. no issues Detailed Answer: welcome back, No need to worry about your baby. if you have any doubts, you can get back to me.. regards, Dr XXXXXXX
People also viewed
- Is fever a side effect of avonex?
- Natural inhibitors and destroyer of melanin pigment of skin
- How hard is it to detect proteus mirabilis?
- Is fever a side effect of potiga?
- Is fever a side effect of byetta?
- Is fever a side effect of provera?
- Can an ekg detect marijuana
- Will an std test detect std in the prostate gland?
- Is taking imol plus safe when breastfeeding
- Imol plus side affects
- Detail medicine saaz ds 1 gm
- Imol plus antibiotic used for
- Is fever a side effect of robinul?
- Imol plus not reducing pain
- Azithral 500 and imol plus