Is swimming best for reducing weight??

Is swimming best for reducing weight??
Posted Mon, 12 Aug 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!
We cannot say that it is the best method. However, we can say that it is one of the good methods to choose from provided there are no contraindications. Anyhow, combined with other methods like walking for more than 30 minutes a day at a speed of 5 to 8 kms per hour and some other outdoor sporting activities, might give good results.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, please let me know!
If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:

Wish you good health.