Is surgery the solution for inability to pull the skin of penis back fully?

Hello Doctor, I'm XXXX& 27 years old, recently my mom told me that when i was 9 years our family doctor suggested to do a operation in my penis (separation/removal of skin which slightly stuck near the tip of my penis). Need your advice to go for the operation or forget it. Will there be a problem during penetration after marriage. Please advice. Thanks in advance XXXX
Posted Tue, 25 Mar 2014 in Sexual Health
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 1 hour later
Brief Answer: please go for surgery Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for choosing www Inability to pull the skin back fully is called phimosis. It can cause problem in penetration. I would suggest that you better consult a surgeon for its removal, called circumcision. Regards
Follow-up: Is surgery the solution for inability to pull the skin of penis back fully? 48 minutes later
Thanks for the reply I have couple of questions, 1.How many days i have to stay in hospital in that case. 2.Can i do it one month before marriage. 3.Or during first penetration won't that skin peal off. 4.What will happen in future if i don't do this surgery I'm asking all this because i feel really shy to go to hospital for this kind of issue. Kindly advice a best option to go with. Thanks in advance Regards, XXXX
Answered by Dr. Saatiish Jhuntrraa 8 hours later
Brief Answer: It is a short procedure ,better get it Detailed Answer: Hello This is OPD procedure, requires a couple of hours of hospital stay, needs 6-8 days for healing. Get it done any time but if not done, may cause difficulty in penetration Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa