Is reddish spot on solar plexus due to Lyme disease?

Hi there is the same redish spot i have already consult with the doctor here i need a second opinion here it is perfect round circle right in the middle of my chest right on solar plexus. First time i have something like this. Could it be lyme disease or some serious stuff like cancer. Its like 2 weeks now. I dont have insurance right now
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: fungal infection Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query and photograph. Its looking like a fungal infection. The location as well as morphology of lesion suggests this. Don't worry it's not Lymes. It presents with generalised blanching rash. Apply an antifungal cream for 15 days, you will get relief. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: Is reddish spot on solar plexus due to Lyme disease? 2 hours later
Can we ruled out something that is happening to me internally that may cause the rash or is it something externally only that could cause this.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Nothing serious Detailed Answer: Hello An internal problem will not present as a localized lesion. Also internal problems present with bilateral skin lesions. Dont worry, its nothing serious. Just apply an antifungal cream. You will get relief. Thank you