Is pregnancy possible after safe sex?

Infertility Specialist
I had protected sex wid condms on 12 and 13th December with my fiancee. She got previous record of periods on aug 16th, sep 14th, oct 19th and nov again on 16th. This is tym for this month period is not there still. I also checked the cndom fr leakage none there but afraid from bed sheet or underwear or precum came in contact but I am sure no penetration there. I am jusy afraid also due to het job she travels a lot to diff countries with lots of XXXXXXX difference n regular intervals. please help me because we dont any issues now and please help I m scared a lot ad she stays alone
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later
Brief Answer: late Detailed Answer: Hi It is unlikely for her to be pregnant considering the dates. She seems to be in safe zone. It is common for lady to have delayed cycles once in a while. Hence don't worry about it. More over its late to do anything unless pregnancy is confirmed. You should have taken emergency contraceptives immediately. Any way now wait for a week. If still no periods do serum beta hCG blood test to check pregnancy. Pregnancy chances are very less. Hence don't worry Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol