Is lumps on my leg caused due to vaginal sling?

Emergency Medicine Specialist
I have a lump in my left leg under thde skin tat traveled from behind my knee to my groin when I sit it becomes sore coul it be caused by a vaginal sling>
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It can be a soft tissue swelling. Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing your query. After reading your post, I would like to inform you that your symptoms can be due to soft tissue swelling, which can be caused by any infection or any external injury. I would advise that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated before starting any treatment. Anti inflammatory like Ibuprofen twice daily after meals along with serratipeptidase and Omeprazole 40mg will be helpful. Antibiotic may be needed, if infection is present. I hope this is helpful to you. Regards. Thanks.