Is kidpred syrup for cough treatment safe for an 18 months old?
User rating for this question
Hi my 18 month daughter is suffering from sever cough, which mainly attacks on night while sleeping. doctor prescribed her kidpred syrup 2ml two times a day is it safe for her. can we give honey to her in night, after this giving this syrup.
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax.kidpred is prednislone and is totally safe. It is given in dose of 1 to 2 mg/kg body weight in two to three divided doses for 5to 7 days. Continue medication as advised by your doctor. You can give honey mixed with XXXXXXX leaves,few drops of lemon and ginger in hot water. Hope I have answered your query. Wishing your child good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- Kennel cough treatment cough syrup
- Causes of wheezing cough
- Is wysolone safe for cough treatment in a child
- Can stress cause hypoglycemia
- 7 month old with cold and cough treatment
- Cough treatment in an 18 month
- Coughing treatment acefyl syrup
- Dense grey stools causes
- Can teeth extraction cause diarrhea
- High protein urine causes
- What causes hormonal migraines
- What causes leg infection
- Can uti cause stomach pain and diarrhoea
- What causes diaria n vomiting
- What kind of prank causes diarreah