Is it safe to use Super growth height booster?

Can i became very sick by using the Super Growth?
Posted Sat, 14 Jul 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

If it is Super growth height booster you mentioning about, I would say if you are feeling any difference after starting it then right decision would be in stopping it.

Super growth contains many enzymes and active ingredients which alter the metabolism by reducing the sugar levels and altering the levels of many other metabolites.

Do stop it if it is causing any symptoms like , rashes, low energy levels, fever etc.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Is it safe to use Super growth height booster? 7 hours later

Thank you for your answer. Is there any big risk by using this? Would you recommend it? I am 171 cm now (29 years old this September) and wish to grow taller. At Super Growth they told me that it is possible but of course not how tall and how much etc. Is this XXXXXXX for things like cancer, problems with heart and other insides?
I am a very healhty man, havent been sick much growing up and almost never in my grown up life. But I really wish to become taller and I have been kind of depressed over my length for as long as I can remember. So if I can use Super Growth spray without being afraid of cancer and other XXXXXXX illnes, I really like to try it. Of course I am aware that I might be fooled and it might not be the thing they say, but I want to try it. But if it may cause me bad things that I might die in, its absoultely not worth it. I was told that messing around with HGH could cause me very XXXXXXX affects. So thats wy Iam asking you this. Please help my to descide if I should at least try this or if I should stay away from it. Have you heard of anyone that have become sick of using this product? I suppose you know much about the product.

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 16 hours later
Hi again,

Thanks for writing back.

No , use of super growth may not be fatal or cause any severe impairment in the vital systems of the body.

The result of using it may not be as expected.Growing in height is near impossible thing after 25 years as the metaphysial cartilage (essential for growth) gets ossified.

I would not recommend it promising increase in height.

Wish you good health.