Is it safe to take revital tablet along with antioxidant supplements?

Hello it advisable to take revital tablets...i also would like to know if i can anti oxidant and multi vitamin tablets together...i mean i am already on anti oxidant supplements...can i start using multi vitamins also
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 1 hour later
Hi and thanks for the query,
Revital is a medication that is composed of multivitamins. Anti oxidants, especially Omega 3 compliments have no interactions with these multi vitamins. You can take them together, there is no problem.
I think you should not worry.
thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.
I shall be honored answering any further questions if need be.