Is it safe to take fish oil along with propolis and health formula all in one vitamin?

Hi, I am 26 years old and I am taking an average of 2 pills of Propolis every day, and 1 pill of the One A Day Men's Health Formula All in One Vitamin. I am considering adding Fish Oil to this regiment. My question to you is, I understand generally too much of anything can be harmful and I was wondering, am I going too far in taking Propolis, All in One Vitamin, and Fish Oil? Or is it okay? Thanks so much.. XXXX
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Brief Answer: take smaller dose of fish oils in addition Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Welcome to healthcare Magic! Pro polis is a natural resinous product which has been used for ages but efficacy has been never certified. The multivitamin One a okay to be taken with fish oil. But fish oil can cause headache and nausea due to high bit.A&D content so do not try to tap more benefit with bigger than recommended doses. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
Follow-up: Is it safe to take fish oil along with propolis and health formula all in one vitamin? 1 hour later
Hi Doctor Choudhary, Thanks so much for the prompt and detailed reply! But just so that I'm on the same page, you're saying that it is okay for me to take propolis 2-3 times a day (recommended dosage on box), All in One Vitamin once a day, and the Fish Oil once a day without causing myself any kind of harm? Also another question, is there a resting period at which I should for example stop taking the All in One Vitamins to allow my body rest? Same question for the Propolis and Fish Oil. Thank you. XXXX
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Brief Answer: They are supplement only and should be taken 1m Detailed Answer: Hi Welcome back to Healthcare Magic. These preparations are to be used as health supplements. So usual course of there use is for approximately 3-6 weeks, there is no added advantage of prolonged intake. Simultaneously overdose should be avoided especially of the fish oils. I hope that answers your query.