Is it safe to take Protein powder with Duromine?

Hi, I have been on Duromine 30 mg and it isn't working. I've decided to start using a protein powder and do a 12 week challenge with my brother. If I don't take Duromine again how long do I have to wait after my last tablet before I can consume protein powder? Will taking protein powder after Duromine hurt my body ?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 28 minutes later

I presume that you want to lose weight by taking Duromine. If you feel that you are not getting the desired effect, then you can stop taking Duromine and start with the protein powder from the next day.

Duromine and protein powder is not likely to show any noticeable drug interactions. But the role of protein powders in weight loss is doubtful.

You need to consult your physician regarding the indications and dosage required for your purpose.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.