Is it safe to take Nuvigil for work related fatigue?

I would like to try Nuvigil I work shift work and tired all the time. It is very difficult to stay awake at times Can you provide a prescription for that?
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Albana Sejdini 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Prescription for Nuvigil request require phys.exam Detailed Answer: Hi my dear, I may understand your necessity to take Nuvigil (the trade name of generic Armodafinil) as per tiredness you feel. However, before taking it, your health status should be evaluated by your physician to rule out some undesirable side effects. Such physical examination, unfortunately, cannot be done by neither of the online doctors. Therefore, the requested prescription would be possible. Wishing good luck my dear! Dr.Alba