Is it safe to take Garcinia Cambogia and Coumadin together?
User rating for this question
I take Coumadin for a DVT. Will taking Garcinia Cambogia be ok with the Coumadin?
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, it is okay... Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for posting your query at Health Care Magic. Yes, it is okay if you use Garcinia Cambogia combined with Coumadin. Well, Coumadin is an anticoagulant medicine and Garcinia Cambogia is an anti cholesterol herbal medicine. These medicines are categorized in different medicine groups and there isn't any problem if you use both in the same time. Using both in the same time will give you a good result for Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary Embolism. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Regards. Dr. Behar.
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for Chronic severe anemia
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia and coumadin together
- Is whey protein safe to take with coumadin
- Diagnosis of angiodysplasia
- Diagnosis of skin sarcoidosis
- Is it safe to stop taking coumadin
- Diagnosis of rectal ulcer syndrome
- Diagnosis of Fpies allergy
- Diagnosis of Chronic severe anemia
- Diagnosis of motility disorder
- Can you take coumadin and clonidine together
- Symptoms of Chronic severe anemia
- Diagnosis of retinal breaks
- Drugs/medication for Fpies allergy
- Is it safe to take hcg drops if you take coumadin