Is it safe to take Garcinia Cambogia and Coumadin together?
User rating for this question
I take Coumadin for a DVT. Will taking Garcinia Cambogia be ok with the Coumadin?
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, it is okay... Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for posting your query at Health Care Magic. Yes, it is okay if you use Garcinia Cambogia combined with Coumadin. Well, Coumadin is an anticoagulant medicine and Garcinia Cambogia is an anti cholesterol herbal medicine. These medicines are categorized in different medicine groups and there isn't any problem if you use both in the same time. Using both in the same time will give you a good result for Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary Embolism. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Regards. Dr. Behar.
People also viewed
- Have lumps on the breast and discharge from nipples
- Lack of appetite after whiplash
- Can delayed periods lead to hip pain and mood swings
- Are bouts of dizziness and throat infection related
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia and coumadin together
- After the wound half healed apply softamycin
- Is pregnancy possible while having condom mediated protected sex
- Is whey protein safe to take with coumadin
- Loss of appetite after viral fever
- Is it safe to stop taking coumadin
- Persistent low grade fever after appendectomy
- Can you take coumadin and clonidine together
- Decreased appetite after novasure
- Is it safe to take hcg drops if you take coumadin
- Why am i bleeding after few days of ovulation