Is it safe to take Garcinia Cambogia and Coumadin together?
User rating for this question
I take Coumadin for a DVT. Will taking Garcinia Cambogia be ok with the Coumadin?
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, it is okay... Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for posting your query at Health Care Magic. Yes, it is okay if you use Garcinia Cambogia combined with Coumadin. Well, Coumadin is an anticoagulant medicine and Garcinia Cambogia is an anti cholesterol herbal medicine. These medicines are categorized in different medicine groups and there isn't any problem if you use both in the same time. Using both in the same time will give you a good result for Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary Embolism. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Regards. Dr. Behar.
People also viewed
- Pain in left side feel dizzy and light headed
- Fluid seeping from legs
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia and coumadin together
- Omega 3 g6pd
- Olive oil good for baby sleep
- Toddler flu remedies
- Pain around belly button and in leg in children
- Is whey protein safe to take with coumadin
- Orange oil in faeces symptoms
- Fluid in shoulder on mri
- Fluid on kidneys on ultrasound
- Normal pleural fluid volume
- Is it safe to stop taking coumadin
- Can you take coumadin and clonidine together
- Is it safe to take hcg drops if you take coumadin