Is it safe to take Garcinia Cambogia and Coumadin together?
User rating for this question
I take Coumadin for a DVT. Will taking Garcinia Cambogia be ok with the Coumadin?
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Behar Greca 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, it is okay... Detailed Answer: Hi, thank you for posting your query at Health Care Magic. Yes, it is okay if you use Garcinia Cambogia combined with Coumadin. Well, Coumadin is an anticoagulant medicine and Garcinia Cambogia is an anti cholesterol herbal medicine. These medicines are categorized in different medicine groups and there isn't any problem if you use both in the same time. Using both in the same time will give you a good result for Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary Embolism. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Regards. Dr. Behar.
People also viewed
- What is the best method to treat recurring prostate cancer
- Is whey protein safe to take with coumadin
- Losing sexual sensation resulting in depression and anxiety help
- Yellow fever hep a smoke weed
- Yellow fever hep a weed
- Undergone routine health check up is the report normal
- Hyperthermia related to hemorrhagic fever
- Suffering from severe constipation during periods how to get relief
- Severe leg pain and high fever
- How to manage high fever at home
- Is it safe to stop taking coumadin
- Breathing congestion fainting problems in vision any treatment
- Is it safe to take garcinia cambogia and coumadin together
- Can you take coumadin and clonidine together
- Is it safe to take hcg drops if you take coumadin