Is it safe to take Creatine with L-Ariginine?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is safe to take them together Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this sexual difficulty. I understand how important it is to make sure we stay sexually active and challenges when that is not possible. I have reviewed all the medications you have listed and there are no known drug interactions between them. This means that it is safe to take the medication as prescribed. The main drug that interacts with Viagra are nitrates used for the treatment of high blood pressure which you are not on. Feel free to take these medications together for it is safe, I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- How to remove blackness on forehead
- Is fast heartbeat a side effect of zaleplon?
- Is shuffling walk a side effect of abilify?
- Is it safe to take creatine with l-ariginine
- Will taking nephrocaps is safe for stabilizing creatine levels
- Is convulsions a side effect of teveten hct?
- Is taking creatine while on zyban safe
- Black mark under foot
- Why has my hernia gone black
- Red spot on thigh gone black
- Is scaly skin a side effect of allopurinol?
- Is dark urine a side effect of amoxicillin?
- Painful black spot under the fingernail
- Doing exercise is it safe to take creatine monohydrate
- How safe is taking creatine nitrate supplement