Is it safe to take Creatine with L-Ariginine?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is safe to take them together Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this sexual difficulty. I understand how important it is to make sure we stay sexually active and challenges when that is not possible. I have reviewed all the medications you have listed and there are no known drug interactions between them. This means that it is safe to take the medication as prescribed. The main drug that interacts with Viagra are nitrates used for the treatment of high blood pressure which you are not on. Feel free to take these medications together for it is safe, I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Is unusual bleeding or bruising a side effect of ambien cr?
- Have smelly and sticky water discharge from vagina treatment
- Is it safe to take creatine with l-ariginine
- Is puffing of the cheeks a side effect of abilify maintena?
- Cramps and nausea after having sex am i pregnant
- Will taking nephrocaps is safe for stabilizing creatine levels
- Is chest pain or tightness a side effect of sumavel dosepro?
- Is taking creatine while on zyban safe
- Yellow semen discharge no odor frequent urination cause
- Is unusual bleeding or bruising a side effect of acyclovir?
- Increased sugar levels advised insulin suggestions about food
- Doing exercise is it safe to take creatine monohydrate
- How safe is taking creatine nitrate supplement
- What are the side effects of albuterol inhalation solution?
- Knot in stomach pain when pressing vomiting headache cause