Is it safe to run while having bp of 130/100. Any alternative medicine?

Question
iam having bp 130/100 can i run Iam planning to go for alternative medicine since allopathy drugs have worst side effects iam taking semolax5 one tablet

Posted Sat, 24 Nov 2012 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,
Thanks for writing in to Healthcare Magic!
Your Bp needs to be measure on three occasions at least 24 hrs apart.
If these readings are high then you would need treatment.
The BP of 130/100mmHg is having mild systemic and severe diastolic features, you should get your Thyroid functions checked because such profile is seen in hypothyroidism patients.
Today's allopathy is the most scientific stream and it's medicines are quite safe.
No other branch is as proven in view of safety and efficacy.
Do you need proof?......
I am an allopath, I would always receive allopathic medicines till I live.
I have treated many great Hakims and Vaidyas; They come to allopathy ultimately, have you heard the axiom- Ultimately the truth win and the justice prevails!
Be rational, apply logic, ventilate your psyche, do not go by what ignorant folk says.
Because after 5years when you would come to allopathy, you would have lost the kidneys, bitten the liver and whipped the nervous system.
Better go to a modern medicine practitioner, the Allopath Physician and get an authentic advise after a full work up.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: Is it safe to run while having bp of 130/100. Any alternative medicine? 23 hours later
Hi

Thanks for your valuable time . I underwent health check my sugar levels are normal tyroid function tests are normal i have a family history of hypertension my father has it iam constantly checking bp it is not stable 130/90 ,130/80 ,140/90,/130/100 130/96,these are my average readings
kindly advice me on this iam using omron product to check my bp

is there any means to correct the defect genes

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 20 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX,
The blood pressure levels you are having should be managed first with exercises, weight control and life style modification.
I am against using any unproven product, so for the Omron.
The modern BP medicines pass three steps of rigorous testing on lacs of patients before they get a certificate to be sold.
Unfortunately out govt. has allowed to sale anything in the name of traditional systems. There are medicines which are never tested- not even on guinea pigs which are being sold, to be XXXXXXX say a spade a spade- they are killer drugs.
Choice is yours!
Your genes have supported you so long faithfully, you should be thankful to them.
Currently there is no method to improve genes for hypertension/cardiac issues.
Wish you a great health!