Is it safe to Triactol (breast enhancement cream) while on Methotryxate ?

Hi I would like to know is it safe to use triactol(breast enhancement cream) while I am on Methotryxate. I was having uveaitis, just recovered completely but still on methotryxate. Or do you suggest any good and safe breast enhancement cream or pill and a reliable website?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Beauty & Cosmetics
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 26 minutes later

Breast enhancement creams have a local action and don't affect the liver metabolism - which is required by methotrexate for its working.

There are many products in the market that are offered online and are used to enhance various body organs. Very less is information - effectiveness / side effects / interaction is known about these products. These are also not approved by the FDA. So I always encourage my patients to be cautious while using them and to use it only on prescription of the physician. As in your case when you were also suffering from uveitis and taking methotrexate , there are many drug's that can't be prescribed.

Hope this answers your query. Should you have any other query, feel free to post them, I will be glad to assist you further.

Wish you good health.

Dr.Rohit Batra