Ask a Urologist   »  

Is it possible to increase penis length and girth with medicines?

increasing penis length & girth is possible by medicine?is yes then prescribe the medicine
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

I am sorry there are no medications which help in increasing the penis size except some ayurvedic preparations which are not proved to be effective.Today’s research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents is warranted and it can happen only after physical consultation.

Well, there are some promising exercises which can help you but they will surely take some time like months rather giving results in short period. I have provided some links which I consider realistic and helpful.
Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.