Is it normal to have stomach ache and scrotum pain?

hi i have s stomach ache in my lower abdomen and pain in my scrotum is this normal
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2014 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: Causes to lower abdominal/scrotum pain... Detailed Answer: Hi, The stomach ache in your lower abdomen and pain in your scrotum could be related to possible : - urinary tract infection (if you are also having burning or pain when urinating) - genital infection (if you are also having discharge from your penis). - constipation due to XXXXXXX diet I suggest to: - do a urine analysis - spermatic fluid culture - abdominal/genital ultrasound to rule out UTI and genital infection. If nothing, then, it might be related to constipation. In this case, you should reconsider following XXXXXXX diet and to shift to normal diet where high fiber foods and drinking plenty of water should be highly considered. Hope it was of help! Dr.Klerida