Is it normal to have soreness in Adam's apple after a nasal endoscopy?

Hello. I had a nasal endoscopy done yesterday. ENT said I have reflux and am taking medicine. Since that visit yesterday my throat is a little sore. Also during the exam the Dr. Pressed around my Adams apple No pain yesterday but today it is a little sore if I touch it. Is this normal after a nasal endoscopy? If so how long might these symptoms last?
Posted Fri, 7 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Its normal to have some pain. Detailed Answer: Hello, Some pain is common after such scopy. It should last maximum 5-7 days.Sometimes mucosa gets brushed or normal structures get pressed leading to pain. So just wait and watch, symptoms will resolve soon. If symptoms persist or increase let the doctor know. Hope this helps.Regards.