Is it normal to have mild bleeding in urine and abdominal discomfort 2 weeks post surgical removal of cervical polyp ?

hi i had a cervical polyp removed 2 weeks ago,,ahd there is still some bleeding when i go to the loo and slight abdominal discomfort is this normal
Posted Sun, 6 May 2012 in Cervical and Ovarian Cancer
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later

If you had the procedure done 2 weeks ago,then the bleeding should have stopped by now.Even in severe cases,there could be some spotting(should not wet your undergarments). Nothing more than that. Abdominal pain also should be gone by now. I hope this is done with a hysteroscope.

If you feel discomfort and there is bleeding I suggest that you follow up with your doctor and get an ultrasound done.

If you have any follow up queries,please write back.