Is it normal to experience delay in periods after an IUI?

i am 38 yrs old. had iui on 18th nov,2013 and on susten vt 100 till 01st dec 2013. on 04th took beta hcg blood test and came negative.Urine test also negative. i hv a period cycle of 27-28 days. periods were due on 2nd dec but missed it. when can i expect my periods now.
Posted Sat, 28 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 1 hour later
Brief Answer: wait for 7 -10 days after stopping drug Detailed Answer: Hi thanks for using XXXXXXX After IUI and Susten VT 100 you need to wait for few more days for withdrawal bleeding to occur. Usually withdrawal bleeding occur 7 days after stopping the drug. If the periods don't strart even after 8-10 days of stopping the drug then you need to check for UPT to confirm / ruleout pregnancy. hope this helps you. Feel free to ask if any related queries and I will be happy to help you out. wish you good health. Regards