Is it normal to ejaculate for few seconds during night?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Apr 2014
Apr 2014

Radiologist
Question
I m 23 yrs old.. when I was 16 I started mastrubution.. n now it reached severe stage...that is when I sleep in the night it automatically ejaculates.. and also at uncontrollable stage I mastrubute it ejaculates in 5-10 seconds.. please help me
Posted Sat, 4 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Problem may be due to excessive sexual thoughts. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX Masturbation is practiced by most of the males and it is normal phenomenon. You shouldn't be so worried about this,but obsession of masturbation is bad. You should try to keep yourself busy in your job. You should avoid provocating literature,videos etc. Ejaculation during night is also common among adults.It is due to many reasons like indulging in excessive sexual thoughts,excessive porn watching,ejaculation after long time etc. Ejaculation within 5-10 seconds may be due to increased excited stage. I can assure you that you are absolutely normal and will not have any problem in sexual life. You should also try meditation,yoga.This will help you a lot. You are very young and you should try to build your carrier.There is enough time for sex in life and it can be dealt after some time. If you are still not able to control yourself then you may need psychological help.Proper counselling can be done by psychologist. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Is it normal to ejaculate for few seconds during night? 13 minutes later
thank you doctor .. now i got relief after getting that its not big problem..I do yoga and pranayaam daily in the morning .. and will try for meditation also.. and is there any particular eatables so that I can get rid from this for little extent??

Answered by Dr. Indu Kumar 24 minutes later
Brief Answer: You should continue meditation and yoga. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX Thanks for writing back Yes,you don't have big problem. You should continue meditation and yoga. There is no eatables as such that can help you. You should take healthy nutritious diet. Take lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Get well soon. Hope i have answered your query. Further queries are most welcome. Take Care Dr.Indu XXXXXXX