Is it normal for my right testicle to be larger than my left? No pain.

Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases
my right testicle is alittle bit larger than my left, I'm 27, 250lbs and 5.11 and in no pain, is this normal?

Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Hema Yadav 3 hours later
Hello ,
There are normal variations in size and level of the two testicles and if functionally normal and without pain, fullness or any other symptom then it can be termed normal.
But for confirmation it's best to consult a doctor for thorough clinical examination.
Sometimes a congenital or acquired hydrocele or varicocele or a testicular mass or malignancy can cause such discrepancy but then there are symptoms like fullness, pain or inflammation or decreased sensation etc associated with it.
So do not worry as most likely in your case it could be normal.
I would advise you get it checked by your doctor to confirm it and relieve all doubts.