Is it normal for a 3 week old baby to never cry?
User rating for this question
Is it normal for a 3 week old baby to never cry? Every few days he may cry for 4 or 5 seconds but that,s all.
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 1 hour later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Some of babies are like this only ..they do not cry much.Every baby is different. Most important is to watch for following: -feeding pattern. -sleeping pattern -urine and stool output. If all is well then he is surely a HAPPY BABY. Hope I have answered your query.let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your baby good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- 7 week old baby with raspy cry
- What s bacigyl suspension for
- Feedback on a synovial cyst removal
- Bacigyl suspension toddlers
- Baby shivering from teething
- Baby cold 9 weeks old hoarse cry
- The baby have problem in stand without support
- Dent in back of toddler skull
- Cyst lump fats on stomach
- Is excessive crying normal in babies
- Noticed bump on 4 week old baby is this normal
- Fast growing cyst on skin
- Cyst in fetal stomach
- Fever ill feeling facial sebascious cyst
- 6 weeks old baby crying hoarse