Is it normal for a 3 week old baby to never cry?
User rating for this question
Is it normal for a 3 week old baby to never cry? Every few days he may cry for 4 or 5 seconds but that,s all.
Posted Tue, 7 Jan 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 1 hour later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Some of babies are like this only ..they do not cry much.Every baby is different. Most important is to watch for following: -feeding pattern. -sleeping pattern -urine and stool output. If all is well then he is surely a HAPPY BABY. Hope I have answered your query.let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your baby good health. God bless...
People also viewed
- Heart racing and dizzy while running
- 7 week old baby with raspy cry
- Green stools on hcg diet
- Green stringy mucus in stool
- Green stool and coughing
- High temperature cold extremities
- Green stool before period
- Baby cold 9 weeks old hoarse cry
- Heart starter name machine
- Is excessive crying normal in babies
- Noticed bump on 4 week old baby is this normal
- High sgpt risk factor
- Giving ice cold water to babies for drinking
- Home remedies for bile movement
- 6 weeks old baby crying hoarse