Is it healthy to have waistline of 92cms?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
My husband is of 32 years old. His waistline is 92cms. Is this something to be worried of ?
Posted Thu, 27 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chander Mohan Singh 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry. Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your query. 92 cm waistline in in 32 years of male is not a XXXXXXX sign, so please do not worried about it. But you should check your blood pressure in early morning and check fasting blood sugar, if these are normal then you do not worried about it. The average male waist size varies depending on height and build. A 36 inch waist is average for a man. I am not concerned with it, but for convenience it would be better to try and reduce waistline to 32-34cm. Avoid taking fatty diet , you should take balanced diet,do morning walk daily for at-least 30 mins - these should help. I hope you have got your answer. You may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer 5 points for me, so that I get a good feedback. Thanks. Dr.Singh.