Is having creamy orange discharge normal when pregnant? What is the cause?

May 2013
is having creamy orange discharge normal when pregnant? What would cause it? (10 weeks)
Posted Wed, 8 Aug 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 23 minutes later

usually white discharge increases in pregnancy due hormonal influence which is called physiological leucorrhea,
and also there will be increased blood supply to local organs that can cause spotting even on mild friction, when these two mix-up sometimes you can see this type of creamy orange discharge.
sometimes high colored urine can also be mistaken for colored discharge.

anyhow if you are not having symptoms like foul smell from discharge, itching etc vaginal infection is unlikely,
and also if there is no pain abdomen, bleeding per vaginum etc no need to bother about chances of miscarriage,
but if your discharge turns into bleeding or pain arises consult your doctor immediately.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.