Is fever after protetected sex be symptom of HIV?
User rating for this question
Posted Thu, 20 Feb 2014 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Very unikely, relax! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. I am so sorry to hear about this anxiety. The chances of you contracting HIV from this intercourse are very minimal if not zero. Also, a fever related to acute HIV infection would be very unlikely within the first two weeks. This fever has a different cause probably a viral infection and not HIV. However, you may want to get tested after 3weeks just to have more objective information to stay relaxed. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Spit on penis hiv
- Hiv spot on penis
- Is fever after protetected sex be symptom of hiv
- Is hay fever a symptom of hiv
- Rubbing penis on wet vagina hiv
- Hiv risk wet vagina on penis
- Is trembling or shaking of the hands or feet a side effect of oxycontin?
- Is difficult, burning, or painful urination a side effect of mirabegron?
- Hiv symptoms fever
- Few seconds penetration risk hiv
- Hiv symptoms no fever
- Is matting or stickiness of eyelashes a side effect of refresh liquigel?
- Hiv symptom mild fever
- Is heavy non-menstrual vaginal bleeding a side effect of lo loestrin fe?
- Is numbness or tingling in the arms or legs a side effect of prednisone?