Is fertility massage beneficial for embryo implantation following IVF procedure.
User rating for this question
Please let me know whether fertility massage is beneficial for embryo implantation following IVF procedure.
Posted Mon, 17 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Thers's no existing evidence to support this! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query I am not sure if this fertility massage would be of any help following embryo implantation as there is no existing scientific backings for this. However, because there is no harm doing this, feel free to practice it if it is something you would like to try. In all, there is no existing evidence to support this. Because it can not cause any harm even if it has no evidence based advantages, doing it is not prohibited. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Aching limbs and feeling tired
- Head ache and feel like throwing up
- Is zerodol spas effect on conceiving
- Mri effects if trying to conceive
- Fertyl super helps in conceiving
- My stomach aches and i feel weak
- Is fertility massage beneficial for embryo implantation following ivf procedure
- Delayed embryo implantation ivf
- Ivf embryo transfer implantation symptoms
- Disadvantage of eating egg conceive
- Embryo implantation symptoms after ivf
- Did we conceive with msf in ovaries
- Femilion good for ache
- Embryo implantation
- Joint aches that make you fell unwell