Is fertility massage beneficial for embryo implantation following IVF procedure.
User rating for this question
Please let me know whether fertility massage is beneficial for embryo implantation following IVF procedure.
Posted Mon, 17 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Thers's no existing evidence to support this! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query I am not sure if this fertility massage would be of any help following embryo implantation as there is no existing scientific backings for this. However, because there is no harm doing this, feel free to practice it if it is something you would like to try. In all, there is no existing evidence to support this. Because it can not cause any harm even if it has no evidence based advantages, doing it is not prohibited. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish you the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Scrotum itch clear fluid
- Leaking clear sticky fluid from penis
- Taking clomid and duphaston
- Scalp sore leaking clear sticky fluid
- Is fertility massage beneficial for embryo implantation following ivf procedure
- Delayed embryo implantation ivf
- What is immature follicles in ovary means?
- Ivf embryo transfer implantation symptoms
- Lump in groin leaks clear stick fluid
- Embryo implantation symptoms after ivf
- Tb pcr on endo
- Use of naturogest before pregnancy, follicle rupture
- Nausea faint hot sweats after failed ivf
- Embryo implantation
- My vagina leaks clear fluid pee hole