Is consumption of honey with lemon advisable for weight loss?

I am having honey and lemon each morning in warm water to loose weight along with some daily exercise regime. does having honey and lemon daily can have any problems?
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 17 minutes later
Brief Answer: No problem , if you are not a diabetic Detailed Answer: Dear Friend Welcome to XXXXXXX I am Dr Anshul Varshney . I have read your query in detail. I understand your concern. This is a commonly adopted method for reducing weight. People have mixed reviews about there experience. About taking honey and lemon one glass a day, has no problems as such , until and unless you are diabetic. Also , i would suggest you buy honey from a store , the packaged one. Don't buy it from street honey sellers , as it can be a contaminated. You may continue this , if you are comfortable. However , i advice my patients to take lime lukewarm water only after exercise in the morning. This is my best advice for you based on details available here. If you have any further query, you may please ask me. Stay Healthy. Dr Anshul Varshney , MD