Is aloe vera juice good for curing Kidney stones?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Kidney Conditions
Answered by Dr. Ravi Bansal 15 hours later
Brief Answer: aloe vera does not cure stone disease Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Aloe vera Juice is rich in citrate and citrate helps in kidney stones by decreasing formation of stones. There is no evidence in medical literature that aloe vera cures stones. Neither is there evidence that it will reduce size of stone or help it come out. small stones 5mm or less easily come out. Alfa blockers like tamsulosin help in passage of stone. Most stones of > 5mm especially if > 10mm will require intervension /operation for removal. Hope this helps, best wishes
People also viewed
- What does burning in the kidneys mean
- Carrot juice and kidney stones
- Burn on skin from lithotripsy
- Is poor coordination a side effect of venlafaxine?
- Stomach burning while doing dialysis
- Is hives a side effect of tylenol with codeine #3?
- Kidney stones and lemon juice
- Is nausea or vomiting a side effect of actimmune?
- Is nutrilite good for kidney stone..
- Is watermelon good for kidney stones
- Is difficulty swallowing a side effect of linzess?
- Kidney infection and burning in leg
- Is nervousness a side effect of abilify maintena?
- Is aloe vera juice good for curing kidney stones
- My penis burns letrozole