Ask a Urologist   »  

Is Zydalis,Nano Leo and Stada safe for small Penis Syndrome?

Hello doctor.I am 29 years old male.I have a small penis from childhood.Thats why went to consulting the doctor sexologist.they are diagnised my problem. At finally given the results for small penis syndrome and they are providing the treatment zydalis md20mg,nano Leo every day one tablet for two months.and again after 2 months they are providing stada 20mg ,nano leo tablegs for 6 months.could you pls let me know about treatment mentioned consultant and tablet is correct or not
Posted Mon, 10 Feb 2014 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Gaurav Katiyar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Stada will work Detailed Answer: Hi, I have gone through your query. There are two things Micropenis and Small Penis Syndrome. Micropenis is when penis size is actually less than 2.5 inches when erect. Men with "small penis syndrome" often have perfectly average-sized genitalia but believe strongly that they are inadequate. You also mentioned that Andrology Panel 1&3 are normal. Now your treating doctor has diagnosed it as "small penis syndrome", then i believe that there is no problem with the size and is only your perception. This is called "Body dysmorphic disorder". Now coming to medicines: Zydalis MD contains Tadalafil and is given to patients with weak and poor erection. If you don't have this problem then there is no need for it. Nano Leo is a herbal preparation and claimed to treat sexual dysfunction. Can be taken but not effective in your case. Stada contains Fluoxetine is an anti-depressant used to treat various depressive disorders like Body dysmorphic disorder in your case. You can continue it. But before discontinuing it you have to consult your treating doctor, as it should be stopped suddenly. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.