Is "Tofacitinib" effective in treating Colon problems?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Used for treatment of Ulcerative Colitis Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for.writing on XXXXXXX Tofacitinib has an off-labeled use for ulcerative colitis and has some positive results.This drug acts by regulating the immune function (not related to side effect). However it has an approved indication in rheumatoid arthritis. Hope this answers your question.
People also viewed
- Glass of wine with antibiotics
- What does palm the medicine mean
- Is lightheadedness a side effect of tofacitinib?
- Antibiotics levofloxacin how long works
- Tofacitinib ulcerative colitis
- Is tofacitinib effective in treating colon problems
- Raspa means in medical term
- Medicine side effects swollen ankles
- 4 nutrients better than antidepressants
- Colon bloating how to treat
- Antibiotics for uti while pregnant
- What does persistent tremor means in newborn
- What does nightime shivering mean
- Colon problems after colon resection
- What does nad mean urine test results