Is "Tofacitinib" effective in treating Colon problems?
User rating for this question
Posted Sun, 2 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Used for treatment of Ulcerative Colitis Detailed Answer: Hi.Thanks for.writing on XXXXXXX Tofacitinib has an off-labeled use for ulcerative colitis and has some positive results.This drug acts by regulating the immune function (not related to side effect). However it has an approved indication in rheumatoid arthritis. Hope this answers your question.
People also viewed
- Is lightheadedness a side effect of tofacitinib?
- Have suicidal thoughts due to family problems need help
- Drugs/medication for foreskin infection
- Drugs/medication for adults diabetes
- Tofacitinib ulcerative colitis
- Is tofacitinib effective in treating colon problems
- Severe bleeding beta serum negative any suggestions
- On tri-sprintec for a long time had unprotected sex pregnant
- Colon bloating how to treat
- Drugs/medication for cervical cyst
- Itching on the chest reason
- Drugs/medication for intermittent muscle weakness
- Drugs/medication for voice fatigue
- Colon problems after colon resection
- Pimples in the mouth and on the penis reason