Is Siphene a good alternative of Clomide tablet for infertility treatment?

Infertility Specialist
Hi Doctor, My wife is on medication related to infertility. She has been recommended to use "Clomide tablet" an infertility specialist. Unfortunately, in my town this tablet is not available. All the medical shop people are suggesting to use "Siphene" tablet instead. Can I go ahead and use "Siphene". Please advise. Thank you.
Posted Thu, 27 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Hi Clomid or siphene are same. Both contain a drug called clomiphene citrate. So you can take siphene instead of clomid. No problem Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol