Is Rice Oil as good as a cooking oil?
User rating for this question
Is Rice Oil is good as a cooking oil. If yes, plaese let me knw which BRAND.
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Cooking oils should be rotated each month Detailed Answer: Hi, Rice XXXXXXX oil is good for cooking. If you are looking for ideal use of oils. I suggest you to rotate the oils each month like first month sunflower, second rice XXXXXXX third month olive oil, fourth month mustard, fifth soya bean. This will ensure right nutrition for the entire family. No single oil is ideal it is a mix that matters. No brand is great.
People also viewed
- Is rice oil as good as a cooking oil
- Sridevi diet weight loss
- Weight loss diet swallow sperm
- Maharashtian diet for weight loss
- Treatment and cure for chronic rhinitis
- Treatment and cure for schizophreniform disorder
- Ingredients in oxylite diet pills
- My baby swallowed cooking oil
- Best cooking oil for blood cholesterol patient
- Treatment and cure for sphenoid sinusitis
- Cooking oil anal infection
- Is mustard oil good for sperms
- Treatment and cure for long standing fever
- What is sridevis diet for getting skinny
- Treatment and cure for secondary infertility