Is Rice Oil as good as a cooking oil?
User rating for this question
Is Rice Oil is good as a cooking oil. If yes, plaese let me knw which BRAND.
Posted Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Cooking oils should be rotated each month Detailed Answer: Hi, Rice XXXXXXX oil is good for cooking. If you are looking for ideal use of oils. I suggest you to rotate the oils each month like first month sunflower, second rice XXXXXXX third month olive oil, fourth month mustard, fifth soya bean. This will ensure right nutrition for the entire family. No single oil is ideal it is a mix that matters. No brand is great.
People also viewed
- Is rice oil as good as a cooking oil
- Yellow coloured stools in children nhs
- Concussion with fever children
- Ciplactin and decdan side effact
- Can taking ciplactin make you gain weight
- Ciplactin is making me fat
- My baby swallowed cooking oil
- Does ciplactin lead to permanent weight gain
- Best cooking oil for blood cholesterol patient
- Health cold temperatures children
- Looz syrup constipation children
- Cooking oil anal infection
- Is dizzy spells in children common
- Is mustard oil good for sperms
- Ciplactin dexsona for weight gain