Is Fiorcet available online?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I have occasional migraine headaches but maxalt, imitrex, etc. cause rebound headaches. Fiorcet works best if I can take it at the onset of the headache, so I want to know if that is a prescription I could get online.
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: It is a prescription drug. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query. Fioricet is not an over the counter available drug. Its component Butalbital may be habit forming. You can try the Walgreens pharmacy, they have online and retail store as well. This is a US pharm, and also you can get a US doctor's prescription here. You can request a new prescription or ask for a refill. Try this link. I hope this answers your query. In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Praveen Tayal. For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL