Is Ciprofloxacin effective for ulcer treatment?
User rating for this question
Thank you for asking. Will this med assist with ulcers? Will this cost me any money for the reply? The med is ciprofloxacin XXXXXXX .. Thank you for your assistance.
Posted Thu, 6 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 53 minutes later
Brief Answer: NO, it does not help with ulcers(gastric)! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. Please, what ulcers are you talking of? Are these ulcers in the stomach or ulcers somewhere else on the body? Ciprofloxacine is an antibiotic that is mainly used to treat bacteria infections. It will not help to treat gastric ulcers. If you are not talking of gastric ulcers, please precise the type of ulcer you are talking about and I will respond to that. I hope this addresses your query fully. Thank you so much for patronizing our services and please do feel free to ask for follow up clarifications and information if need be. I wish him the best of health. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- Feel pressure on my head weed
- Docusate sodium dosage
- Heavy wet feeling in vagina
- Is ciprofloxacin effective for ulcer treatment
- Ciprofloxacin 500 mg treatment
- My hands feel weird
- Sodium polystyrene sulf
- Estrone levels high
- Vitamin infusion therapy
- Treatment of ulcer in skin fold
- My lungs feel heavy
- Treatment for ulcers and arrhythmia without side effects
- Low tempature headache and feels hot
- Ciprofloxacin length of treatment
- Azithromycin how supplied