Is Calmax (Dr. Newtons' Naturals) really as beneficial to overall health?

Is Calmax (Dr. Newtons' Naturals) really as beneficial to overall health as Dr. Pinkus leads us to believe?
Posted Tue, 6 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 2 hours later
There is no doubt about it that there is a constant need of calcium and magnesium by our body.
An adequate intake of both calcium and magnesium is required by our body to carry out various functions.
Calcium is required for blood clotting,heart functions,nerve conduction,muscle contraction etc while magnesium is required for various enzymatic reactions and production of energy in body.
Both are required to fight free radicals in body.
You must take this product.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query
Best of luck