Is CT scan necessary for after a head fall?
User rating for this question
I had a fall from my bike on 3rd XXXXXXX 2014 and after I had a fall I was like not able to collect what happened for 5 min. Later on I was fine. I did not have any vomit, or any problem to my eyes or no headache till date. I had little pain for the first 2 days later on if I touch I can feel that it is hurt. Do I need a CT scan ??
Posted Fri, 24 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: CT scan not required Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Your symptoms are not serious enough that would require you to get a CT scan done. Hence, you can please relax on this. Let me know if you have more queries.
People also viewed
- Ct scan head interpretation
- Prednisone poisoning causes
- Skin flaps inside vagina
- Ct scan head and neck
- Is ct scan necessary for after a head fall
- Paraganglioma causes
- Cervical lacerations causes
- Red marks penis flaps
- Ct scan head
- Ct scan head infant
- Legs fasciculations causes
- Tongue white flap scar
- Itchiness under stomache flap
- Peripheral vascular disorder causes
- Fleshy flaps inside vagina